To be eligible to earn CE credits, you must be present for the full duration of each session you attend; CE credits cannot be granted to someone who arrives late or leaves prior to the conclusion of a session.
- CEO Visioning Lab (3.5 hours)
- Thought Leadership Session (1.0 hours)
- Public Policy Panel (1.0 hours)
- Shared Learning/Visioning Sessions (1.5 hours)
Certificates of Attendance will be emailed to all eligible attendees by mid-May.
LeadingAge is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org. "In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50-minute hour." Maximum CPA Credits Available: 14.5; Delivery Method: Group Live; Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge; Knowledge Level: Intermediate. There are no prerequisites or advance preparation required unless noted in the session description.
Nursing Home and Assisted Living Administrators
This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 14.5 total clock hours from NAB/NCERS.
NAB CE REGISTRY REQUIREMENTS
- LeadingAge is responsible for reporting attendance information to NAB and will no longer report to individual state boards.
- Certificates will be emailed within 30 days of the conference and attendance information uploaded to the NAB Registry by mid-May.
- You must provide your Registry ID number at the time of registration; LeadingAge cannot report session attendance without this information.
- LeadingAge will not make changes to attendance information or issue new certificates once attendance is reported to NAB in mid-May.